Legal Practice Areas
Dedication is a Solan Promise. David Solan works hard for the win and cares as much as you do about your case. You can trust him to fight for your rights and monetary recovery.
He is ready to protect your interests in the following legal areas — starting today:
Fairness is a Solan Promise: David Solan offers you quality, personalized services at a fair price:
- No attorney fees or expenses unless you win for personal injury and auto accident cases
- Fair prices for other legal representation and litigation in formalized proceedings for contract, bankruptcy, immigration, employment, and family law cases
- Flat rate prices for drafting one-time legal documents if you don't need continuing representation
The Law Office of David E. Solan, LLC handles personal injury cases and represents victims of accidents in Baltimore. If you have been involved in an accident and you need legal assistance, David Solan can represent you and help you recover damages for your claim. David provides full service to his clients– from the filing of charges to the resolution of your case to the collection of compensation from liable parties. You are assured of David’s diligent efforts to achieve the best results in your personal injury case.
David Solan takes various types of personal injury cases, including:
- Vehicle accidents (car, motorcycle, truck)
- Slip and fall accident
- Pedestrian accident
- General negligence
- Head, spinal cord and brain injury
- Dog bite and animal attack
- Car accidents
- Hip, knee, ankle, groin injury
- Product Liability claims
David Solan will make sure you take the proper steps toward the resolution of your case. Here are some of the tasks he can do for you:
- Gathering of information from the parties concerned
- Identifying and analyzing evidence
- Preparing for trial
- Addressing possible counter-attacks from the other party
For legal consultations and assistance, contact David Solan and fill out an online case evaluation form at the right side of the page. He will promptly assess your situation and offer a FREE CONSULTATION.
David Solan will protect employees whose rights were violated and help them obtain justice for their cause. He is knowledgeable about different issues and disputes that employees face in the workplace, such as:
- Workplace discrimination (based on race, age, national origin, gender, religion)
- Sexual harassment
- Pregnancy discrimination
- Retaliation claims
- Whistleblowing claims
- Wrongful termination claims
- Meal and rest break violations
- Overtime exempt violations
- Wage and hour law violations and claims
- Employer misconduct
- Failure to accommodate for disability
- Employee misconduct
David Solan also helps employers and employees in reviewing the legal aspects of employment documents such as the following:
- Employment contracts
- Employee manuals
- Severance packages
- Independent contractor agreements
David Solan can also assist clients in filing complaints with employment agencies such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the Wage and Hour Division (WHD) of the Department of Labor. We deliver results to our clients and we ensure they get what they deserve from the opposing parties.
David Solan can also help and represent both employers and employees in legal proceedings such as:
- EEOC Claims and Hearings (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission ~ http://www.eeoc.gov/)
- MFEP Claims and Hearings (Maryland Fair Employment Practices Act )
If you have potential problems at work and you need legal assistance, please contact David Solan and fill out an online case evaluation form at the right side of the page. He will promptly assess your situation and offer a FREE CONSULTATION.
If you entered into a binding contract and the other side failed to fulfill its end of the bargain, David Solan can protect your interests and help you recover all the damages to which you are entitled. David Solan can litigate a wide range of contract disputes for individuals and businesses with as little impact as possible to your bottom line:
- Business Disputes
- Breach of Contract Disputes
- Fraud Litigation
- Breach of Confidence Claims
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
David Solan can work closely with you to present the most effective argument possible before a judge or jury. However, litigation may not always be in your best interests, so David E. Solan can also assist with mediation or arbitration to help you resolve disputes outside of trial.
If you have a potential contract dispute and need legal assistance, please contact David Solan and fill out an online case evaluation form at the right side of the page. He will promptly assess your situation and offer a FREE CONSULTATION.
What would your life be like without harassing creditor phone calls and monumental debt? Bankruptcy laws allow individuals such as yourself the opportunity to eliminate debts caused by past mistakes or unforeseen circumstances.
If you’re considering bankruptcy, David Solan can provide the legal assistance you need and help you break free from the overwhelming debt that you may be facing. Bankruptcy does NOT mean losing everything. Here is the truth about bankruptcy that most people don’t realize—with the assistance of an effective attorney, it’s not difficult to apply for bankruptcy, and that you often get to keep your property.
David Solan can help you to:
- Understand what Bankruptcy is and debunk the myths
- Decide whether Bankruptcy is the best option for you or a loved one
- File Bankruptcy claims correctly so your claim can get approved
- Get the happy ending you want: Get your bills discharged, Keep your property, Get extra time to pay bills, Stop the nasty calls, Stop foreclosure.
If you are considering Bankruptcy, please contact David Solan and fill out an online case evaluation form at the right side of the page. He will promptly assess your situation and offer a FREE CONSULTATION.
David Solan offers compassionate and effective service to clients who encounter legal Immigration problems that effect their work and family life. The United States of America is a country of immigrants, and David Solan’s own ancestors came from Russia to Ellis Island a mere one hundred years ago. David Solan serves a broad, multicultural clientele; as needed, translators can be employed (Urdu, Spanish, any language accepted) to help him meet your legal need in these areas:
* Obtain a visa
* Attain permanent residence (through marriage, relatives, employment, investment, asylum and the green card lottery)
* Become an American citizen
* Defend yourself in removal proceedings.
If you face immigration difficulties, please contact David E. Solan and fill out an online case evaluation form at the right side of the page. He will promptly assess your situation and offer a FREE CONSULTATION.
When your family is faced with legal uncertainties, David Solan can deliver clear, thoughtful, strategic advice and strong legal advocacy. He will support clients and protect their interests during negotiations, in mediation and at trial:
* Divorce or dissolution of a domestic partnership
* Issues of property division
* Child custody
* Complex interstate and international child custody
* Child support
* Spousal support
* Protective orders in cases that demonstrate domestic violence
If you and your family face a legal dispute, please contact David Solan and fill out an online case evaluation form at the right side of the page. He will promptly assess your situation and offer a FREE CONSULTATION.